Saturday, July 15, 2006

Another day, another 200 miles

Today I am scheduled to be at AWF Chipley. Before that I have stopped at Buttonman's house to get tutored and be brought up to speed on how to make a blog (this blog).

Later I will report on all the matches and other activities of the night and maybe upload some pictures.

By way of commentary, I believe that the Canadian Cartel (above left) will win the AWF Tag Team Tournament. How can I be this bold? Because nobody cheats as well as these North of the border bozos who wave the Canadian flag around like it was a diva's underwear. Yes, these are the very same kanucks eh, who interrupt the USA National Anthem to play and sing (badly) Oh Canada!, like one had to go to the bathroom and the other was compelled to hold his hand while he went.

Hopefully, they will lose. Realistically, they will not. They will check their manners at the door and stick "it" to the AWF Fans. These Molson Beer loving mopes will not stop until they dominate AWF Chipley. Just once I would like us all to stand and in a loud unified voice sing "NO CANADA!"

More on that later.

No comments: